Snapshots in Neuroscience: Sensory Neurons
This image has been selected to showcase the art that neuroscience research can create.
This image was taken with Olympus FV1200 laser-scanning confocal microscope equipped with 20× UPLAN SAPO, 0.75 numerical aperture.
Read the full article:
Mapping of Sensory Nerve Subsets within the Vagal Ganglia and the Brainstem Using Reporter Mice for Pirt, TRPV1, 5-HT3, and Tac1 Expression
Seol-Hee Kim, Stephen H. Hadley, Mikayla Maddison, Mayur Patil, Byeong Cha, Marian Kollarik, and Thomas E. Taylor-Clark
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals