Dr. Paul Baudin, currently completing his medical degree at the Sorbonne Paris Nord university, tells us how his Ph.D. broadened his conceptualization of neurological diseases and treatments, and emphasizes the importance of publishing negative data.
How can we define responsible science in the present state of society? Christophe Bernard examines this question in his latest editorial. Share your thoughts in this discussion post.
Learn how and why eNeuro became a venue to publish and share Open-Source Tools and Methods papers.
Omri Nachmani and Gunnar Blohm talk about their paper on how sensorimotor prediction and uncertainty modulate oculomotor tracking behavior, and share their thoughts on publishing through the Registered Report format.
Three graduates from the SfN Reviewer Mentor Program share their thoughts on quality in peer review and discuss their experience reviewing with eNeuro.
We'd like to hear your thoughts about using estimation statistics or other ways to perform statistical analysis in your field of study. Join the discussion with Editor-in-Chief Christophe Bernard and Dr. Robert J Calin-Jageman.
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Feng Feng
- Snapshots in Neuroscience: Developing Vagal Sensory Cell Types
- Editor’s Pick: The importance of thorough genetic investigation of transgenic models
- Editor's Pick | It pays to be young: why fetal tau phosphorylation differs from that found in Alzheimer's Disease
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Aditya Singh