About the eNeuro Blog
Welcome to the eNeuro blog. This blog is intended for readers, reviewers, editors, and authors of eNeuro who wish to participate in discussions of published papers as well as other more general topics of interest. The wider neuroscience community is also most welcome to participate.
This blog supports eNeuro’s mission to provide a venue to share great science. The eNeuro blog provides a forum for discussion and debate around various topics. We invite you to look at the discussion posts and contribute to the discussion. Additionally, we will provide posts that bring insight and useful information about the researchers and research published in eNeuro.
Categories of blog posts you will find here are:
- Beyond the Paper – intended to take research published in eNeuro and highlight the research while telling more of the story about the researchers, or the lab, or the history of this work.
- Editor's Pick – a brief introduction to research published in eNeuro that was of interest to a member of our editorial board.
- Featured Finding – highlights an image that represents a key aspect of research published in eNeuro.
- Discussion Posts – the eNeuro Editor-in-Chief would like to have a place for thoughtful dialogue about topics that are relevant to scientists today. Your suggestions for topics are always welcome and we welcome your input to help create a lively and informative exchange of ideas.
- Reader's Pick – a brief discussion about research published in eNeuro that was of interest to one of our readers.
General Information for Readers’ Pick blog post authors:
The author would choose an article published in eNeuro to highlight, either recent or archived are acceptable.
Like the blog post categorized as Editor's Pick, the author would describe the research question and results, while explaining why the research is interesting and/or describing its significance. The guest author could also expand on the topic providing background from other publications, but the focus should be on an eNeuro article.
This post is not limited to research publications, and could also highlight a commentary, novel tools or method or another article type published in eNeuro. Every post should be factual and supported by data, if that is relevant. The blog post will require initial approval from the Features Editor, and final approval by the eNeuro Editor-in-Chief.
Our content will continue to grow and evolve over time, with your input. If you have any questions or comments, please contact eNeuroBlog@sfn.org