How can we define responsible science in the present state of society? Christophe Bernard examines this question in his latest editorial. Share your thoughts in this discussion post.
Read a collection of responses from authors about using estimation statistics in their analyses.
Join the discussion and share your thoughts and experiences with experimental biases.
We'd like to hear your thoughts about using estimation statistics or other ways to perform statistical analysis in your field of study. Join the discussion with Editor-in-Chief Christophe Bernard and Dr. Robert J Calin-Jageman.
Join the discussion with the Editor-in-Chief
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Feng Feng
- Snapshots in Neuroscience: Developing Vagal Sensory Cell Types
- Editor’s Pick: The importance of thorough genetic investigation of transgenic models
- Editor's Pick | It pays to be young: why fetal tau phosphorylation differs from that found in Alzheimer's Disease
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Aditya Singh