Most Shared Articles of May/June
July 11, 2019
From the May/June 2019 issue (Vol. 6, Iss. 3), the articles receiving the highest Altmetric Attention Score (Altmetric LLP) are listed below.
Reward Expectation Modulates Local Field Potentials, Spiking Activity and Spike-Field Coherence in the Primary Motor Cortex
Junmo An, Taruna Yadav, John P. Hessburg and Joseph T. Francis
Nicko Jackson, Scott R. Cole, Bradley Voytek and Nicole C. Swann
Sarah E.W. Light and James D. Jontes
Aram Giahi-Saravani, Kiefer J. Forseth, Nitin Tandon and Xaq Pitkow
Bridget A. Matikainen-Ankney, Marcial Garmendia-Cedillos, Mohamed Ali, Jonathan Krynitsky, Ghadi Salem, Nanami L. Miyazaki, Tom Pohida and Alexxai V. Kravitz
Read the full issue:May/June 2019; Volume 6,Issue 3
Tags: Neuroscience Research
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals