Share your thoughts here about post-publication review. Do you see advantages or potential pitfalls? Is it the future for neuroscience research? Add your comments in this discussion post.
How can we define responsible science in the present state of society? Christophe Bernard examines this question in his latest editorial. Share your thoughts in this discussion post.
Read a collection of responses from authors about using estimation statistics in their analyses.
Join the discussion and share your thoughts and experiences with experimental biases.
We'd like to hear your thoughts about using estimation statistics or other ways to perform statistical analysis in your field of study. Join the discussion with Editor-in-Chief Christophe Bernard and Dr. Robert J Calin-Jageman.
Join the discussion with the Editor-in-Chief
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals