Three graduates from the SfN Reviewer Mentor Program share their thoughts on quality in peer review and discuss their experience reviewing with eNeuro.
Join the discussion with the Editor-in-Chief
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Feng Feng
- Snapshots in Neuroscience: Developing Vagal Sensory Cell Types
- Editor’s Pick: The importance of thorough genetic investigation of transgenic models
- Editor's Pick | It pays to be young: why fetal tau phosphorylation differs from that found in Alzheimer's Disease
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Aditya Singh