Authors functionally defined immediate-early astrocytes (ieAstrocytes) as an in vivo astrocyte population, modulated by S1P signaling, in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis.
A new study shows that advillin expression is NOT limited to sensory neurons in postnatal and adult mouse
Authors established a novel, automated live-cell imaging method to identify morphological changes in individual, dying human motor neurons.
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals