The image shows a clarified, 1-mm-thick sagittal section of whole brain from a transgenic mouse expressing a fluorescent reporter for caspase-3/7 activity.
See the most-shared articles published in September and October 2022.
This image shows a hippocampal neuron with endogenous labelling of the cytoskeleton proteins β-actin and β3 tubulin using CRISPR/Cas9.
This paper offers a valuable comparison to guide neuroscientists in choosing an appropriate spike sorting algorithm.
This image shows coronal slices at the level of the hippocampus in TRAP2 mice labeling neuronal ensembles during a rewarded T-maze spatial memory task.
See the most-shared articles published in July and August 2022.
This paper presents an elegant study examining neuronal activation in multiple brain regions involved in learning and consolidation of an alternation task.
These images show the GABAA receptor δ subunit expressed on parvalbumin-positive interneurons in the basolateral amygdala.
The authors show that voltage-gated sodium channels in vomeronasal sensory neurons undergo slow inactivation and this can contribute to the spike adaption caused by repeated stimuli.
See the most-shared articles published in May and June 2022.
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals