This image shows the developing central nervous system in a Drosophila embryo.
The authors show that people use two distinct strategies when choosing between multiple options with an uncertain outcome.
See the most-shared articles published in March and April 2022.
This image shows the demyelinating optic nerve of a mouse model with impaired visual function.
The authors target an important question in the field of neurobiology of obesity and their results suggest a dimorphic response to female animals.
How can we define responsible science in the present state of society? Christophe Bernard examines this question in his latest editorial. Share your thoughts in this discussion post.
See the most-shared articles published in January and February 2022.
Part of the juvenile cerebellar cortex of a mouse at postnatal day 21.
See the most-shared articles published in November and December 2021.
An image of a wild-type mouse hippocampus expressing Cre-dependent green fluorescent protein.
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals