Disorders of the Nervous System
Authors show that the same stress can elicit divergent morphological effects in astrocytes in the hippocampus versus the amygdala.
Authors found that experimentally induced stroke causes a secondary wave of brain tissue inflammation that shares some molecular and morphological characteristics with atherosclerosis.
Authors demonstrate that capsaicin, a TRPV1 agonist, activates a pro-axon growth program, suggesting an approach for enhancing axon regeneration in selective populations of neurons.
Authors functionally defined immediate-early astrocytes (ieAstrocytes) as an in vivo astrocyte population, modulated by S1P signaling, in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis.
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals