Snapshots in Neuroscience
This image shows an immunostained whole-mount preparation of a mouse cochlea.
This image shows MAP2+ neurites from cultured immature cortical neurons extending into a stripe of chondroitin sulfate proteoglycans (CSPGs) treated with chondroitinase ABC, an enzyme that abolishes CSPGs
An image of blood vessels in a region of the parietal cortex of a mouse with laminin, pericytes, and cell nuclei visible.
Neurons responding to medicinal and abused opioids are visualized for the first time in the mouse brain.
Heterogeneity of neuronal cell bodies of sensory nerves within the vagal ganglia.
Motor Neurons in the ventral horn of the spinal cord of an ALS mouse model.
Synaptic boutons in the muscle of a larval fruit fly
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals