See the most-shared articles published in July and August 2023.
Confocal image of a brain section containing the somatosensory (barrel) cortex from a transgenic mouse.
Dr. Kathleen Bryant tells the story of her journey in the alcohol research field and discusses the surprising findings in her recent first author publication from Dr. Jacqueline Barker’s lab at Drexel University, where she obtained her doctoral degree.
Green cells in this image are neurons distributed in the superficial region of the cerebral neocortex at postnatal day 9 in a heterozygous mutant mouse of Dab1.
See the most-shared articles published in May and June 2023.
A composite of 5 images captured following each of 5 rounds of labeling and reprobing for a total of 12 mRNA transcripts and neuronal marker.
Meet Dr. Feng Feng currently a Postdoctoral Research Associate in the Zakharenko Lab at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital focused on data analysis of calcium imaging data of mouse models of schizophrenia.
This study reveals consequences of SYNGAP1 haploinsufficiency in hippocampal GABAergic interneurons.
See the most-shared articles published in March and April 2023.
Meet Dr. Aditya Singh currently a Postdoctoral Fellow in the Obenaus Lab at University of California Irvine studying the long-term effects of traumatic brain injury.
- Discussion | Rethinking Peer Review: Is Post-Publication the Future of Neuroscience?
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Kimron Shapiro
- Editor’s Pick: New insights on compensatory synaptic mechanisms during development
- Beyond the Paper: A Conversation with Dr. Mahima Sharma
- Snapshot in Neuroscience: Reconstructing Photoreceptor Terminals