Authors demonstrate that capsaicin, a TRPV1 agonist, activates a pro-axon growth program, suggesting an approach for enhancing axon regeneration in selective populations of neurons.
Authors functionally defined immediate-early astrocytes (ieAstrocytes) as an in vivo astrocyte population, modulated by S1P signaling, in a mouse model of multiple sclerosis.
Join the discussion with the Editor-in-Chief
Authors find an evolutionarily conserved, cell-type independent coupling of mitochondrial ultrastructure to synaptic performance.
A new study shows that advillin expression is NOT limited to sensory neurons in postnatal and adult mouse
Authors established a novel, automated live-cell imaging method to identify morphological changes in individual, dying human motor neurons.
It is with great pleasure that we welcome you to our new eNeuro Blog site.
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Feng Feng
- Snapshots in Neuroscience: Developing Vagal Sensory Cell Types
- Editor’s Pick: The importance of thorough genetic investigation of transgenic models
- Editor's Pick | It pays to be young: why fetal tau phosphorylation differs from that found in Alzheimer's Disease
- Reviewer Spotlight: Dr. Aditya Singh